1. The purchase of crane hooks shall be used by technical documents such as the certificate of the manufacturer;
The lifting hook, such as railway, port, etc., must be strictly inspected (inspection).
2. The lifting hook shall not have any defects affecting the safe use performance;
The crane hook defects shall not be welded;
The crane hook surface should be smooth, no crack, fold, sharp Angle, burr, crack, overburn.
3. Select two suitable positions at the shortest distance of the hook opening to print the non-wearing signs, measure the distance of the sign, and use it as the basis for detecting the change of opening degree in the use.
4. The lifting hook materials can be made of 20 high quality carbon steel or lifting hook special materials DG20Mn, DG34CrMo, etc. It is strictly prohibited to use casting crane hooks.
Plate crane hook materials are generally used for A3, C3 ordinary carbon steel, or 16Mn low alloy steel
5. The technical conditions of the homemade crane hooks shall conform to the stipulations of GB 10051-88 ~ GB 10051.5-88 (new standard: gb10051.1-2010 ~ GB 10051.5-2010)
6. The longitudinal axis of the plate crane hook plate must be in the rolling direction of the steel plate, and the crane hook plate is not allowed to be spliced.
7. The plate hook and crane hook plate shall be riveted by the head rivet, and the high-stress bending parts of the crane hook and lifting objects shall not be connected with rivets.
8. No closed welding shall be allowed between sheet crane hook lamination, only intermittent welding is allowed.
9. The lifting hook that has already carried over the overload test should be scrapped.