Structure of crawler crane
Crawler cranes are hoisting machinery with lifting device on the walking caterpillar chassis.
This crane has the characteristics of flexible operation, easy to use and can be loaded on the general flat and solid ground.
Crawler crane is a commonly used lifting machine in structural hoisting project.
Crawler cranes can be divided into three types: mechanical (QU), hydraulic (QUR) and electric (QUD).
Commonly used hydraulic type, it is not suitable for building construction that needs to transfer the work site frequently.
Ii. Performance indicators
(1) the crane should work, walk and park on a flat, solid ground.
In normal operation, the slope shall not be greater than 3 degrees, and shall maintain a safe distance from the ditch and foundation pit.
(2) the project should meet the following requirements:
1) safety and safety of all safety devices and instructions;
2) the steel wire rope and the joint site are in accordance with the regulations;
3) fuel oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, cooling water, etc.
4) no loose connection.
(3) the main clutch shall be separated from the main clutch before starting, and the operating lever shall be in the neutral position, and the internal combustion engine shall be started according to the regulations.
(4) when operating, the maximum elevation of the heavy arm shall not exceed the factory regulation.
When no information is available, no more than 78 degrees.
(5) when the lifting load reaches the rated weight of 90% and above, the lifting motion shall be carried out slowly, and two or more actions are strictly prohibited.
(6) hoist crane with similar hoisting performance should be used when lifting operation with double machine.
When lifting, should be unified command, action should cooperate with coordination.
The load should be distributed unreasonably, and the lifting load of the single machine shall not exceed 80% of the allowable load.
In the hoisting process, the hoisting tackle of two cranes should remain vertical.
(7) when the crane is to be carried, the load shall not exceed 70% of the allowable weight, and the road shall be solid and flat and the weight should be in front of the crane.
The weight should not be greater than 500mm from the ground, and should be tied to the rope, slow moving.
Long distances are strictly prohibited.
(8) when the crane moves, the transition should not be too urgent;
When the turning radius is over an hour, it should be changed.
When the road is concave and convex, it is not allowed to turn.
(9) when the crane goes up and down the ramp, there should be no load walking, and the lifting of the upper arm should be appropriately small when going uphill. The lifting Angle of the heavy arm should be appropriately enlarged when the slope is down.
It is strictly forbidden to taxi down the slope.